Sunday, August 30, 2009

I wish I could tell you that I have been doing great...

But I can't. I've been eating way too much. I hate myself. What is wrong with me? Like, yesterday I went to a party and I drank more than I planned, and I ate 6 homemade muffins, a homemade hamburger and some potato chips! Why? I'm so depressed right now. I just want to lie down and cry.
And school is already killing me. I have so much homework.
I've thought about blogging for a week now, but I didn't want to blog when I failed every day :( Well, as you can see, I blogged today anyway.

Something positive: I bought a new pair of jeans a few days ago, and they are in size XXS! Omg! They are quite tight, but I can close them (maybe not when I have eaten a lot). I guess the only reason they fit is because they are very stretchy, but it feels so good to know you can fit in a pair of jeans in size XXS. The sizes varies so much from shop to shop, I bought another pair of jeans too (in another shop) and they are in size S (I could have bought XS, but they vere so tight that they looked like tights, lol).

4 comments:

  1. don't be too hard on yourself. just turn it around. glad you're posting!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you chose to blog today. School will get better; i'm sure they're just loading you with homework to get you initiated back into the process of school and will lay off soon. The food situation you can turn around yourself; get up, dust off, and try again. You can do it, hunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw its ok! like Ana's girl said, just get up, dust off and try again. And congrats on the pants! I wish i could fit into a small (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Being new yourself, I am sure you know how hard it is just starting up. I just started my blog today, but I have been everyone's blogs on here for a long time. I am hoping you have some time to check out my blog and let me know what you think! Thanks! Think thin!

    ReplyDelete