Monday, August 10, 2009

Rain

I ate about 580 calories today. I have to eat when my mom is home, or else she will get suspicious. At least I went for a walk today, and I jumped on my trampoline for about 15 minutes, before it started raining. The weather in Norway is so fucked. I mean, the whole winter is soo cold, and it is either snowing or raining. November to March is just too cold and dark for me. It is dark by 16.00 in the winter, and that sucks. The summer isn't that bad. It can be pretty nice.

I'm probably seeing my best friend some time this week, and I'm really looking forward to it. The only problem is that she doesn't eat that healty, and when I'm sleeping over at her house we always end up eating a lot of snacks. And still she looks great.

2 comments:

  1. The month is March, not Mars! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, of course! It is "mars" in Norwegian, and sometimes I mix up :P Thanks for the correction ;)

    ReplyDelete