Thursday, September 3, 2009

Beep test and muffin recipe

I really hate the beep test (or pacer test if you call it that), and we have it tomorrow. I get so fucking nervous before it. Many of the girls don't show up for P.E. when we have test like that, and it only makes me seem even less good, because the boys are always way better than me. I don't feel that well either, I think I've catched a cold. And I got my period yesterday, so I really don't feel like running right now. But I know I have to. We're having a strength test too, tomorrow.

You requested the recipe for the muffins, so I'll try to transelate it (from Norwegian):

6 big muffins (I got 14 small)
- 150 g bananas (very ripe bananas are sweeter, so you should use them)
- 1 egg
- 120 ml skimmed milk/fat-free milk
- 50 g wheat flour (I used whole-wheat flour)
- 150 g whole-grain flour (I used whole-grain rye flour, but I guess you can use whatever you want)
- 50 g rolled oats
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 80 g frozen blueberries

* Mash the bananas. Mix in egg and milk.
* Add flour, oats and baking powder.
* Carefully stir in the blueberries
* Pour the mixture into 6 big (greased) muffin forms or use muffin paper cups
* Bake at 180 °C ( 365 °F) for about 30 minutes.

I got 14 small muffins (about 65 calories each), so I baked them for about 20 minutes. And If you want sweet muffins, you should add some sweetner, because they didn't get very sweet, (but I liked them).

Mine turned out like this:


3 comments:

  1. Yum, those muffins look so yummy and it's so awesome they are low-cal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! you are awesome for posting that.

    Sorry about PE. I always hated it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those muffins look so yummy! I'm going to have to try that recipe. I'm sure you'll do better than you think on your PE test... but i agree, PE when you have your period sucks!

    ReplyDelete