Monday, January 4, 2010

I want to blog again!

Yes, this time I really want to come back :) I need it. I need to keep my motivation up.

Thinks haven't changed a lot here. I'm still 44 kg / 97 lbs (I don't know how, but I didn't put on weight during the holiday). My mom is constantly telleing me that I eat too little, so I have to find new ways to trick her. My dad is noticing that I eat little too. Blah.
How are you doing? I haven't been able to read all your updates :(

I should seriously consider to stop drinking at parties. I always drink too much and end up vomiting. I cannot remember anything that happened after 00.00 at new year's eve, but the next day I woke up at my friend's house. I always talk too much when I'm drunk too. At new year's eve I started to talk about size and weight. I really shouldn't talk about such things when my friends are there.

I don't think I will be able to blog every day, because I really want to improve my results at school since this is my last semester (ever). I don't know what to do next year. I'm thinking of taking a year off, and just work. I wish I knew what I want to be "when I grow up". Well I know what I want to become, a photographer, but it's not realistic.

I've missed you, lovelies

@ Cripsy Christine: Jeg vet ikke om du leser dette, men jeg greier ikke å kommentere på bloggen din :/ Håper ikke du har gitt opp bloggingen :)

3 comments:

  1. Har ikke gitt opp, var bare på et sted hvor jeg ikke kunne blogge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww a photographer is realistic, I think its a really good choice, just find a tafe or university class in photography and you will be well of your way to becoming one. Everyone has to start somewhere :).
    And eat lots of low calorie foods for dinner like asparagus and celery and cabbage.
    And snack on celery or carrot sticks and things like that.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Try just walking out into the kitchen and rattling bags and opening cupboard doors a lot when your parents can hear you but not see you; works for me.
    Also, alcohol on a nearly empty stomach is kinda a bad idea if you don't wanna throw up. It's just what happens. On the posative side, cutting out alcohol will also cut out calories.

    ReplyDelete